Funerals direct with simple cremation and low cost - from £1195
Independent and family-owned, Jackson Family Funeral Directors, are highly experienced in offering low-cost direct cremations in Funerals direct with simple cremation and low cost. With coverage across the UK, our national funerals direct are non-attended cremation services, that aim to reduce the price of a funeral, but allow you to remember your loved one in your own way.
Funerals direct with a simple cremation at Jackson Family Funeral Directors, are both professional and respectful. Our costs are transparent with no hidden extras, giving you the peace of mind that you will always know what your direct cremation will cost from the start.
We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for a direct cremation, so we are always available when you need us most. Plus, our funerals direct have national coverage, with free travel costs to ensure a rapid response, anywhere in the country.
As we have over 100 years’ combined funeral service experience, in contrast to funerals direct providers, we will always deliver exceptional customer service, whilst keeping costs low. This means should there be an issue with paperwork, or you need specific expertise in difficult cases, we are here for full support.
We understand that the passing of a loved one is always difficult, no matter what the circumstances. That is why you will have the same dedicated funeral director throughout the arrangements of your direct cremation.
As Jackson Family Funeral Directors are an independent, family-owned and run business, it’s our privilege to offer you a dignified, low cost, no hassle funeral, with the utmost respect for your loved one.
Our funerals direct in Funerals direct with simple cremation and low cost are simple, cost-effective, with the fastest response times and include the following from only £1195:
- Advice and administration - limited service for initial assistance, advice on costs, administrating invoices, cremation booking and paperwork, logistical arrangements, inform date of service and arranging logistics of returning ashes.
- Bring the deceased into care during normal working hours from a mortuary setting.
- Care, limited preparation of deceased (simple washing no preparation) and dressed in a simple gown.
- Conveyance to the crematorium in a private ambulance with two bearers.
- Wellbeing and Bereavement support.
- Carbon Offsetting the cremation of the deceased with a single tree planted in a developing world.
- A Simple Wooden Coffin, (standard size 6’5” x 23” internal).
- Crematorium Fees at Worcester.
- Doctor’s Cremation certificate, price removed if not required.
- Hand delivery of the cremated remains within 28 days.
- An online memorial page to show service details, collect donations and allow the family to take ownership for the own obituary wording, photos and remembrance.
From only £1195 for a respectful, simple direct cremation in Funerals direct with simple cremation and low cost.
Additional, flexible options for your funerals direct service:
- Bring the deceased into care at time of death e.g. home, nursing home, hospice.
- Additional Safety Measures – Oversize coffin and additional staff to handle safely.
- Non-Covid-19 Highly Infectious Safety – HIV, Hepatitis etc.
- Priority delivery of ashes – any unscheduled delivery route e.g. specific date or request for before 28 days.
- Ashes to be left at crematorium for an unattended scattering in the Garden of Rest.
- Attended scattering.
- Use of Jackson Chapel for a service up to 5 people (this will increase with social distancing instructions), with funeral director to lead a short service.
- Use of Chapel with restrictions above with a minister/celebrant.